the M word....Marriage sshhhhhh.....it's a big deal.
Not known for being a very long word but a huge halabalu! how do you really know if someone is the right one for you? what about the other things in life left to accomplish? What about peoples opinion of you...cause it definitely changes when you get married at 21 to someone you haven't lived with or had ... with before.
"Why can't we put our papers in for marriage and get them back saying it'll happen in 3 weeks..."
Why is the pre-marriage life so hard? Who has all the fricken answers cause I want em!
What about the word that is even a bigger deal then Marriage.....DIVORCE dun dun dUUunnn. Marriage is definitely between a man a woman and God cause when the going gets tough he's the only one who knows how to avoid the ugly road.
I want to be married. I want to marry the right person. I want to marry at the right time and place and in the temple. When will I be married.
Who will I marry?
No comments:
Post a Comment