Monday, 18 April 2011

I wish

...Many wishes in my life too many to write here are a few to say the least of what I wish....
I wish that I could have the courage, knowledge and ability to fulfill all that I wish to accomplish before my time is up for when that time cometh no man knoweth. I wish I could know whether it is worth it if I choose to get a degree in Elementary Education if I don't want to teach in a Primary School upon graduation? I wish I knew whether a guy was a complete douche bag before I fell for him. I wish I knew how to help people better.
I wish I didn't judge people because I know that I will be judged the same in return.
I wish I could turn back time or press a repeat button on a really great part of my life.
I wish I could stay young forever but get married and have children at the same time.
I wish I wish I wish....I wish that wishes came true....every...single...one.
I wish upon a star for that happily ever after. you know the one where there is an awesome duet with a prince charming with great hair and white teeth without freckles and smelly feet, the one that sweeps me off my feet and makes my heart skip a beat, the one where true love is real and when marriage seals the deal, you know the one with talking animals and bright colours and dresses that swish along the floor, the one with a bit of evil with just the right amount of good to conquer the bad, the one where dreams come true and love exists. Where is my happily after? oh yes that's right it's titled to be continued....for it will never be complete until the end of the book....so for now I will watch, eagerly waiting as another page is added to this book of never-ending stories as I take a step out of the carriage, my glass slippers gleaming i wonder what will be written after my time is come and i slip away....

No comments:

Post a Comment